Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shocking e-mail


Hi Bobby,
It is so nice to hear from you! I cant believe that it has been five years since we communicated via email in which you gave me some very interesting information about you father e.g. that he actually had a heart condition which he died from a few years after participating in the obedience exp.I was able to use that information in my Milgram biography "The man who shocked the world" (p.76) and credit you as the source of the information in the Notes section of the book(p. 317) I don't know if you have read it, but it has generally gotten a good reception from critics, and Discover magazine judged it one of the top books of 2004.
I enjoyed reading your piece about the experiment and your father's part in it.
Thanks for getting in touch.
With best wishes,
Dr T Blass
University of Maryland

See the biography of Dr. Thomas Blass:http://www.stanleymilgram.com/blass.php

No comments: