Sunday, April 27, 2008

One of the perks of being a conductor is...

Last night I had a group of 24 Fairfield University co-eds on my train; one more beautiful than the next. They were posing for photos and I asked if I could take a picture for my blog. They were thrilled.

Now, if only my wife was:

Me: (Trying to be casual.) Hey hon...Look at this picture I took last night.

Wife: Hmmm.

Me: (A little nervous now) Yeah, they were just these crazy college girls going down to a club in the city. It was one of the girl's 21st birthday. I thought I'd put it on the blog... you know just to demonstrate how the trains are full of beautiful women.

Wife: And you expect me to buy that?

Me: Well...Yeah!

Wife: Perv!

Me: No, really... Pretty women are a big part of the conductor experience.

Wife: You realize that you're old enough to be these girls' father?

Me: ...You really know how to hurt a guy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is right...

Anonymous said...

No, I don't think you're a perv. That's given to younger guys.You have officially become a dirty old man. Welcome to middle age!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't have one of the lovely young ladies take the picture with you in the middle of them.

Your experiencing early stages of "senior moments"!!!!!!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE IT

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Good job, Bobby!! I am not gonna hate on you, I'm gonna congratulate you!!! Give you your respect there, because before this point I was kinda worried about you!! LMAO!! :-D

I REEEEEEEALLY need to bring my camera along with me!! I mean, I wonder if getting groped on the backside by a group of Dominican girls coming from the clubs on #6504, or getting hit on by Brit girls visiting Westport worthy of cam and internet space?? :-)

Anonymous said...

"I REEEEEEEALLY need to bring my camera along with me!! I mean, I wonder if getting groped on the backside by a group of Dominican girls coming from the clubs on #6504, or getting hit on by Brit girls visiting Westport worthy of cam and internet space?? :-)"

Hey, I tell my wife EVERYTHING, and she is flattered her man gets noticed, but hey what is it good men say......

"When out I can look at the menu, but when I get hungry, I ALWAYS go home to eat!!" :-)

But you Bobby.....I can see it now "Today on Divorce Court..... The Conductor To The Stars gets kicked off the train of love, because his wife has had it!! TODAY ON DIVORCE COURT!!" :-D lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Bobby, didn't you show your wife how you had a seatcheck from each girl with a phone number and email address on it?? I even remember you had each one a different color!! lol :-D